Tuesday, 24 June 2008

My new adventure

So this is the beginning of my latest adventure... 'Cornucopias Art', my first foray into the blogging world. I am a little daunted but I hope I will use this blog as I have imagined: to share my ideas, my dreams, and my creations with you, my friends. My work is about form and this blog will be my attempt to bring words to my creative expression!

My creations are all about form and function, and I believe that aesthetics in everyday life add to the betterment of all. Most of my sculptural pieces are born out of ancient symbolism about life, gratitude, nature and the direct expression of emotion, thought and spirit. My glass beads are explorations of color, depth and organic patterns. You will find my work at my Etsy shop: http://cornucopias.etsy.com and this is where you will find my words.

I hope you will follow, and share this journey with me. Experience is the fuel of life - plus I would love the company!

3 comments:

Maura said...

Wonderful Blog! I LOVE it! Great job Maisy and Corny!!!

!Sp or Billium said...

Great Job! Looking good :)

Maisyh said...

Yay corny! Your new blog is looking very sexy!! heehee :)